Marriage & Family Savers Ministries
436B Robinson Ave -Suite 130
Newburgh, NY 12550
Phone: (845) 561-9498 Contact Via Email
School of Public Policy
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC POLICY
“All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing”
--Edmund Burke 18th Century English Statesman
The Scriptures are clear: Jesus is to be Lord of all! This includes the arena of civil government. Yet the Church in America has, for the most part, abandoned the realm of government and politics. We must once again possess the "city gates" as did our forebears, and work to impact our public institutions with Biblical principles and Judeo-Christian ethics.
In our School of Public Policy we teach Biblical principles concerning the Christian's duty and responsibility to civil government.
Charles Finney, the famous Presbyterian revivalist of the Second Great Awakening said concerning the Kingdom of God,
“Every member must work or quit. No honorary members… God cannot sustain this free and blessed country, which we love and pray for, unless the Church will take right ground. Politics are a part of a religion in such a country as this, and Christians must do their duty to their country as a part of their duty to God...God will bless or curse this nation according to the course Christians take in politics.”
Our Action Semiars are typically held on Saturdays from 9:30 A.M – 4:00 P.M.
"An individual (personal) gospel without a social gospel is a soul without a body, and a social gospel without an individual (personal) gospel is a body without a soul. One is a ghost and the other a corpse…" -E. Stanley Jones
In our Christian Action Seminars we provide the training, equipping, and by the power of The Holy Spirit, the inspiration to teach the proper balance of both the personal Gospel and the social gospel, and thus make an impact in the community for the Kingdom of God. Through worship, praise, anointed preaching and teaching, and specific instruction and direction we develop the spiritual and natural gifts of believers to fulfill their calling in God’s sovereign plan of redemption of individuals as well as society, so that we will not be ashamed when asked,
“What real difference is our church making in our community? Would we be missed if we were not here?”
1. To Provide a clear understanding of the Biblical mandate concerning social action and the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to impact our communities for positive change and for the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
2. To remind God’s people of how He has delivered and preserved us as a nation, and to encourage believers to continue to pass on the story of God’s grace shed upon America from our founding till now.
3. To provide a proper understanding of the doctrine of Separation of Church and State.
4. To equip the saints to engage in servant leadership to their civic governments and organizations.
5. To launch new ministries, under the direction of the Holy spirit, e.g., church liaisons, civic concerns ministries, social needs ministries, etc